I implore you by the meekness
and love of your Sacred Heart
to bestow your most precious gifts and graces
on those who cause me pain
or have ever hurt me in the past.
Forgive them, Lord,
if by chance they have offended you;
or if they have shown me their dislike,
show them your loving face.
Give them, O Lord, your blessing
in return for words they speak against me,
either to my face or behind my back;
and if some bear a grudge against me,
for any reason whatever,
pour into them your Holy Love.
In order that, while bearing my crosses,
I may be pleasing to your Sacred Heart,
give me patience and meekness,
love and courageous perseverance.
I offer you these acts of sincere love
together with all the troubles
they might cause me.
I offer them for their happiness,
for their greater progress in virtue,
and that they may reach a higher degree of eternal glory.
I offer them in union with the sufferings of your Heart
and with the love with which you have loved
and still love all who have inflicted pain on you.
Jesus, accept my services
and in your infinite mercy
have mercy on me.
Amen.
Sent to me by my facebook friend,Mischele
Hugs and Much love ! Bern
Beautiful Prayer Everyone should be saying this prayer daily!
ReplyDelete